Our vision is to prepare students, through rigorous and relevant content, to be productive and successful citizens by developing a strong work ethic and the higher-level critical thinking skills needed to solve problems in the real world.
Lancaster ISD will partner with Cedar Valley College to offer an Early College High School at Lancaster High School. Early College High Schools (ECHS) are innovative high schools that provide students with an opportunity to earn a high school diploma while earning up to 60 college credit hours.
Lancaster STEM Early College High School will:
- Provide More than a Diploma
- Provide dual credit at no cost to students
- Increase college attendance and success rates for all students
- Offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increase college readiness
- Provide an opportunity to earn an Associate Degree, and
- Reduce barriers to college access